Wheyhey! The world’s first and leading protein ice cream company are looking for a Marketing intern to join their exciting, versatile and fast paced business.
You will have a passion for all things marketing (including social media, events and strategy) and be and organisation freak. The right candidate will also be into health and fitness and of course partial to the odd tub of delicious ice cream!
Our company is experiencing rapid growth both in the UK and overseas. We’re not your typical FMCG business – we love pushing the boundaries, being creative and delivering best in class marketing campaigns. We are leading the social media landscape within our industry and the next step for us is to create even more innovative campaigns to reach a bigger audience.
As a Wheyhey! Intern, you will need strong critical thinking skills and serious creative flair! This is a hands on placement and we want you to come in and make a real impression. In turn, you will be part of one of the fastest growing FMCG companies, working alongside a great team in London. You will gain access to all aspects of a successful startup business, including direct contact with the company’s founders as well as cross functional teams.
What we are offering
• A unique internship where you will be exposed to all aspects of a start up business
• To work with a fantastic team in the London HQ
• As much Ice cream as you can eat
• Strong communication skills
• Super copywriting skills and complete fluency in written and spoken English
• A great sense of humour is very important
• Organisation and time management should be your thing
• Pro-activity and being able to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in is a must
• This is an expenses only internship for the 3 month with the chance for it to materialise into a full time paid role
• It is a London based role
• This is not your standard 9-5 job, evenings and weekend will be required
• Some previous professional experience in a marketing role is preferable
If you are successful within the internship there is the potential for this to become a full time role following review.
If this makes you jump for joy send your CV and a short supporting covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org