As the name of the dessert may give away, this creation by Heather is quite literally a protein explosion!
We always say it, and we will say it again… Wheyhey and Peanut Butter are the perfect mix! So get your hands on this recipe and you’ll definitely see what all the fuss is about
80g Oat flour
20g Chocolate whey protein powder
1 whole egg
1tsp Baking powder
70ml Milk/milk alternative or water
Plenty of Wheyhey ice cream (I chose vanilla)
Your favourite nut butter
Sugar Free White Choc Chips
1. In a small bowl mix together the oat flour, whey protein powder, cocoa and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the egg and milk (or water).
3. Tip the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until the mixture begins to bubble.
4. Pour the mixture into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on full power for 2 minutes (if you have an old microwave it might need 15 – 30 seconds longer) it’s very important you don’t overcook the mixture or it will become dry.
5. Allow the cake to stand for 30 seconds then tip it out onto a plate and drizzle over your favourite nut butter and a big scoop of delicious Wheyhey ice cream.
**Please note this cake doesn’t keep and is designed to be eaten immediately – what a shame, you’ll have to devour the whole thing in one sitting!
Let us know what you think! You know where to find us @WheyheyOfficial