The Land Of Iced Drinks Can Be A Nutritional Minefield
Frappuccinos have gained massive popularity in recent years. On a sunny day, it brings together the best of both worlds. You might be craving an ice cream but are also in dire need of your caffeine fix. A frappuccino steps in as the perfect medium. A blend of crushed ice, coffee, syrup and cream, it’s the milk shake’s sophiscated relative. But, while enjoying your frappuccino, you may be blissfully unaware that this seemingly innocent indulgence could be ruining your healthy diet. Typically tipping the scales at 500+ calories with over 50 grams of sugar, this demon is a lot less innocent than it appears.
You Deserve To Live Outrageously Well
We are proactive here at Wheyhey!. We wanted you all to be able to enjoy a nice frappuccino without feeling the ill effects. We wanted you to be able to up your protein intake without falling victim to the sugar demons. So, we gathered a team of scientists together and got to work. With the sun beaming down outside, our team stayed in the darkness of the lab, meticulously testing out dozens of concoctions. Days turned into nights. Finally, our team emerged triumphantly holding a protein packed drink that is even better than the real thing. Satisfying your caffeine and chocolate cravings with sugar free ice cream, this is a guaranteed summer hit. You’re welcome!
Prep Time: < 5 mins.
What Do I Need?
- ½ cup of coffee
- ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk or skimmed milk
- 1 small tub of chocolate Wheyhey! protein ice cream
- 2-3 cubes of ice
What Do I Do?
- Prepare a hot cup of coffee.
- Pour the coffee into a blender.
- Add in your Wheyhey! sugar free ice cream, milk, and a few ice cubes. Make sure not to fill the blender too high as the coffee tends to froth.
- Blend all the ingredients together and pour your protein packed frappuccino into a fancy class.
- Another guilt-free treat. Enjoy!