Wheyhey Low Sugar Chocolate Brownie Sundae 🍨
- Wheyhey Naturally Sugar Free Chocolate/ Salted Caramel Ice Cream (or both 😉).
- Wheyhey Naturally Low in Sugar Chocolate Brownies (Orange, Coconut, Peanut)
- Sugar free marshmallows (We used Free’ist Sugar Free Marshmallows)
- Sugar free chocolate sauce (We used Sweet Freedom Chocolate sauce)
- Fresh raspberries and blueberries.
- Crushed nuts to top.
- Take Wheyhey brownies and chop into smaller cubes. Place in a microwaveable dish and warm for 30 seconds, or until fudgy.
- Use a spoon to place ice cream in a bowl, dish, or even a sundae glass if you’re lucky enough to have one. Top with the warm brownies, sugar free marshmallows and raspberries and blueberries.
- Drizzle (or cover) Sweet Freedom Chocolate sauce over the top of the sundae, sprinkling some crushed nuts on top for that added crunch on top.